Mirrors: GDrive Index Format: MP4 + MP3 + PDF Size: 7GB Source: https://www.mindvalley.com/sleep
Discover The Ultimate Sleep Design Program That’s Fully Customizable To Your Unique Biology So You Sleep Well Each Night & Reduce Insomnia and Addiction to Medication
What You’ll Learn
- Drift Off in No Time At AllStop staring at the ceiling and eliminate struggles to fall asleep, so you quickly sail into rest at night.
- Experience True RestComplete deep, full REM cycles that give your body the rest it needs to repair and restore for the day ahead
- Get Up and GOExperience less fatigue and more invigorating energy throughout the day, so you can get things done.
- Amazing Mental ClarityBoost your brain’s ability to function and process by giving it the rest it needs to perform at your best.
- Razor-Sharp FocusClear mental fog so you can multi-task with ease, improve your memory and focus on the things you need to achieve.
- Be Resilient to StressUse improved sleep to reduce stress so you sail through challenges and obstacles with calm.
- Freedom From Sleep MedicationRegain control of your sleep cycle so you can reduce dependency on sleep medications for better body wellness.
- Better Emotional BalanceBetter sleep results in greater emotional balance and less mood swings. This means feeling happier and better all day long.
For anyone who’s struggled to get deep, restful sleep throughout the night with no interruptions…
Do you feel more tired day by day, no matter how much sleep you get?
Maybe you’re experiencing aches and pains or even changes to your skin, mind, and overall health.
Or perhaps you feel out of control, with intense emotional situations overwhelming you at every turn.
If so, you’re not to blame. The issue stems from an important, but often overlooked pillar of wellness —
We spend 1/3 of our lives asleep… Or at least, we should.
But with the deadly “sleep less, hustle more” mentality forced upon us in our increasingly competitive and busy world, sleep is often the first thing we sacrifice to make more time in our day.
We want more time to spend with our kids. More time to work on our career goals. More time to pursue that side hustle. More time for just about everything else in life.
But every night of poor sleep you get comes at a steep price that you will eventually have to pay at the expense of your health.
Dr. Michael Breus on Better Sleep
Dr. Michael Breus, Ph.D is America’s most trusted Sleep Doctor. He is an author of 3 bestselling books on sleep including the seminal book on circadian rhythms (or Chronotypes) called “The Power Of When.” He was one of the youngest people at age 31 to have passed the American Board of Sleep Medicine and has made regular appearances on hit TV programs such as The Dr. Oz Show and Oprah.
A Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Dr. Breus is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction, specializing in sleep disorders.
Michael’s deep fascination with sleep began during his residency as a psychologist, where he encountered a patient that would open his eyes to the wide-reaching impact sleep has on every aspect of our wellbeing.
His research has led him to appointment as a clinical advisory on The Dr. Oz Show, and a regular expert for the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Washington Post, among others.
Now, it’s Dr. Michael Breus’ personal mission to help you dramatically improve your health and weight, your emotional wellbeing, your performance at work, and even your most important relationships using the science of deep, restful sleep.
[7GB][All Lessons] GDrive[Password Protected] https://official2.the-ambassador1.workers.dev/0:/Mindvalley%20-%20The%20Mastery%20Of%20Sleep%20By%20Michael%20Breus/