Mirrors: GDrive Index Format: MP4 + Srt files Size: 13GB Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/pixel-art-master-course/
Learn ALL about pixel art in an always growing course! Get access to basic and pro techniques with daily feedbacks!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create both SIMPLE and COMPLEX pixel art! Objects, characters, environment, animations – ALL of it!
- Build your own game art with prototypes!
- Where to find clients, how to talk to them and how much to charge for your work!
- You will learn to design and animate pixel art for all game genres (e.g. RPG, Platformer, Top-down)
- Get access to Discord server where you can work on real projects with other people
This course teaches everything about pixel art for video games. From the very basics to the advanced techniques. Students will learn about lines, shapes, colour theory and harmony, creating a colour palette, designing characters, backgrounds, items, making animation and even how to start freelancing. You will also learn a lot about game design principles.
If you are new to art or pixel art and want to create better art for your indie games then this course is for you.
This course is always growing with new lessons (you can check the future planned lessons in a document available on the Discord server). If there is a topic that you would like me to cover, you can message me and I will make it. I am on Udemy and Discord server every day so you can easily get into contact with me.
Discord (2000+ members) also provides certain benefits once you reach a certain role on the server such as getting access to exclusive channels. The wonderful community there also provides a place for you to share your work, get feedback or even just hang out and chill with people of similar interest!
Connect and work with other people on game jams (if you want). Yes, even if you want to find game coders and music compositors (or if you’re one who’s looking for an artist)! There are also indie devs who code and do the art themselves.
This course will strengthen your foundations in art and pixel art. It will build your confidence in your art and give you the information you need to continue improving your pixel art and start making money.
By the time you finish the course, you will already have a portfolio for different game genres with practical game design.
This course has 3 big parts: beginner [B], intermediate [I] and advanced [A]. Each section is marked with a letter inside square brackets at the end of it’s title with corresponding difficulty.
Who this course is for
- Game developer that wants to learn simple pixel art for games
- Beginner pixel artist that wants to become an expert
- Experienced pixel artist that wants to expand existing knowledge and learn new skills
- Game artist that wants to learn new field of art
- Anyone that wants to learn how to communicate in game industry and how to earn money
- If you want to join exclusive pixel art community
[13GB][Folder Wise] GDrive[Password Protected] https://official3.the-ambassador1.workers.dev/0:/[Udemy]%20Pixel%20Art%20Master%20Course/
[Single File][13B][Use WinRar to extract the files.] GDrive[Password Protected] https://official3.the-ambassador1.workers.dev/0:/[Udemy]%20Pixel%20Art%20Master%20Course/Single%20File/